Call for abstracts is now closed for the 18th International Conference on Near Infrared Spectroscopy 2017.
If you have submitted an abstract please note that you will receive the notification of abstract acceptance during February 2017.
Should you have any questions in the meanwhile, please contact us on ICNIRS@mci-group.com.
Two Travel Grants are available for ICNIRS 2017: John Shenk and Emeritus Travel Grants.
Please read the below guidelines carefully before submitting your abstract or download these guidelines in a pdf format here
GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSION OF ABSTRACTS
- Each participant has the opportunity to submit several abstracts, but only one abstract as a first author.
- First authors must participate in the conference.
- During abstract submission, please indicate whether you would like an oral presentation only, an oral or poster, or only a poster.
- All student-participants (as a first author) are guaranteed an entry for a poster to present their research.
- All abstracts accepted and published must have a registered presenting author.
- Each abstract will be assessed by at least three reviewers according to the following four criteria; Relevance, Quality, Novelty, Language.
- Abstracts must be submitted online on the Congress website. Abstracts sent by e-mail, post or fax will not be accepted.
- The abstract submission deadline is December 6th, 2016. Abstracts received after this date will not be accepted for oral sessions
- Abstract Title: max 20 words (or 167 characters including spaces). The format of abstract title is Proper Case (i.e. Capitalise First Letter Of Every Word).
- Titles should be brief, clearly indicating the nature of the presentation.
- Abstract Text: Abstract must not exceed 350 words (or 2390 characters including spaces).
- Max one graph/image can be included
- Keywords: Max 8 keywords
- The abstract must be in English.
- Authors must select main topic for their abstract. Please note that the final classification will be decided by the Scientific Committee.
- Keynote – invitation only
- Oral presentation by submission – approximately 20 minutes incl. questions
- Flash presentation by submission – approximately 10 minutes incl. questions
- Poster session by submission
MAIN ABSTRACT TOPICS:
01 – Chemometrics
02 – Dairy and Food
03 – Pharma & Biotech
04 – Theory & Instrumentation
05 – Process Analytical Technology
06 – Agriculture
07 – Water, Soil & Environment
08 – Hyper Spectral Imaging
For any questions or comments regarding abstract submission please contact us by e-mail on ICNIRS2017@mci-group.com or by phone on +31 20 575 4220.